Sustainable Brands '19 Detroit • Cobo Center • 3–6 June, 2019
Brand & Marketing at SB'19 Detroit
Purpose-driven awareness is the new frontier.
Keeping your brand relevant means more to you than following the trends. SB’19 Detroit is predicated on a supportive community providing you tactics, inspiration and engagement to face the challenges of purpose-driven marketing. Collaboration and authenticity are essential to embedding social/environmental responsibility into your brands values and our program is aimed at breaking through the noise and accessing the inspiration and innovation of your peers.
What You'll Learn
- Explore all the ways in which brand strategy, purpose and sustainability can combine to spark win-win new initiatives and campaigns.
- Dive into new research studies on what The Good Life means in the eyes of today’s consumers.
- Discover cutting-edge practices in prioritizing and activating sustainability messaging on a variety of marketing channels.
- Acquire new toolkits to help you create cohesive communications that can shape culture and behavior toward sustainable lifestyles, and see how you can make the most of the SB community’s #BrandsforGood initiative.
- Understand how leading brands and entrepreneurs are successfully embedding environmental and social purpose into their DNA, with specific tactics you can follow to guide your evolution.
People You'll Meet
ERM | Global Head of Marketing
REI | Director of Brand Strategy
Burt’s Bees | VP of Marketing
Nestlé Waters | Group Marketing Manager, Sustainability
Driscoll’s | Director, Marketing
Unilever | Global Brand Vice President
Environmental Defense Fund | Director, Content & Marketing
PepsiCo | Senior Marketing Manager
Aldo | Director Brand Development
Forest Stewardship Council | Chief Marketing Officer
Meet These Brands and Others
Sessions We Think You'll Love
How Sustainability and Marketing Can Lead Together: Building Authentic Purposeful Consumer Engagement in Practice
Research Roundtable: New Studies on What Constitutes The Good Life in the Eyes of Consumers
Making Sustainability Attractive through Influencers and Ambassadors of Sustainable Lifestyles