SB'23 San Diego
October 16-19 | Town & Country, San Diego, CA
2023 Program Highlights
On October 16-19, 2023, Sustainable Brands will convene leaders across organizations and challenge them to evaluate “business as usual.” We are refocusing on the importance of local communities, economies and actors- asking the questions around how we regenerate locally. With a long time drive to globalize businesses, the pandemic, supply chain disruptions and social priorities have forced us to reconsider how we activate at a local level and revitalize that part of the value chain. Our goal is to capture and address the interests of the different departments and roles within a business when it comes to designing for sustainability.
Come and sit at the front line of change. Hear from visionaries who are culturally-attuned, purpose-driven, action-oriented and focused on delivering good growth for brands, consumers, the planet, and society as a whole.
Engage your creative thinking as carefully curated panels of subject-matter experts share new approaches to creating positive impact. You’ll understand the challenges brands face when working toward a sustainable economy.
Tailor your experience to the needs of your business through deep-dive workshops. Designed to equip you with the tools you need to succeed, workshops address key topics, common pain points, and actionable solutions.
Take part in a “Birds of a Feather” dinner discussion, or relax with meditation and yoga. Introvert or extrovert, we create opportunities for you to take a brain break between sessions.
Experience a conference program that is designed to transform your organization from the inside out.
Tap to learn more.
For over 16 years, Sustainable Brands has been the vanguard of brands enabling business and humanity to thrive in harmony with nature.
Our flagship conference brings together sustainability, brand, and innovation/R&D leaders, with the ecosystem of thought leaders and organizations who support them, to build the capacity and embed the capabilities to lead successful brand transformation that wins in the market by delivering meaningful value in today’s context and ensures readiness for tomorrow and beyond.
Here's why attendees come back year after year.
CEO & Co-Founder
Chief Sustainability Officer
McCormick & Company
Partner, Chief Sustainability Officer
Apollo Global Management
CEO, P&G Beauty; Executive Sponsor, P&G Corporate Sustainability
Vice President – New Business
Procter & Gamble
VP Social Impact & Inclusion
Meet brand marketing and sustainability leaders, and everyone in between.
You Belong Here
Attend sessions like these to find out how your organizational role can accelerate impact.
Marketing & Communications
- Sparking collective imagination and shaping aspirational narratives about a flourishing future to pursue
- Collaborating for culture change and the power of the CMO-CSO connection
- Engaging Gen Z, ‘sustainability natives’ and other emerging stakeholder groups key to breakthrough transformation
CSR & Sustainability
- Principles of regenerative economics and the future of sustainability strategies
- Quantifying total impact and setting science-based goals for carbon, water, forests, plastic and more
- New tools for engaging suppliers, local communities and other stakeholders for timely delivery of the SDGs
People & Leadership
- Developing the skills and attributes of inclusive, collaborative and regenerative business leadership
- Connecting employees’ personal purpose with brand purpose for increased motivation and productivity
- Rethinking lobbying efforts for better alignment with sustainability strategy and brand values
Product & Service Design
- Designing products and services for the three big R’s of regeneration: restoration, renewal, resilience
- Breakthrough new business models turning waste to resource and enabling reduction of carbon footprints at scale
- Stakeholder-centric innovation leading to radical inclusion and unprecedented shared value