SB Brand-Led Culture Change 2024
MAY 8-10, 2024 | MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Build the brand of tomorrow - today
SB Brand-Led Culture Change reveals how to drive good growth by shifting consumer demand and encouraging sustainable lifestyles. Gather the insights, relationships and tools you need to align your brand's success with changing culture, lives and society.
With scores of sessions, workshops, and industry forums presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the globe. Discover how to drive good growth and accelerate brand and business progress, drive the change in the world and the lessons and pro-tips to elevate your brand’s authentic and purposeful messaging.
Hover over the icons to learn more
Why SB Brand-Led Culture Change
Stay Up to Date
Be the first to get the latest speaker announcements, special rates, and more.
Join the Sustainable Brands community of thought leaders and brand innovators at SB Brand-Led Culture Change to explore the forefront of driving positive behavior and culture change through the power of brand influence.
Discover how the world’s leading brands are influencing behavior at scale, empowering people to become champions for driving a regenerative economy of the future, by changing the ‘why’ the ‘what’, and the ‘how’ throughout their journey of research, purchase, use, disposal/re-use.
At the SB Brand Led Culture Change conference, you will connect, learn, collaborate and co-create solutions to facilitate culture change, explore new business opportunities and participate in reshaping the future of society and our environment.
Past Brand Led Culture Change Speakers
Vice President, Global Product Development, Innovation, and Brand Sustainability
Estée Lauder Companies
Global Head of Brands Innovation
HP Industrial Graphics
Here's why attendees come back year after year.
Hundreds of brand innovators, sustainability executives, and global business leaders from around the globe will gather for meaningful interactions and collaborations.
Brand-Led Culture Change brings together global brand leaders who are reshaping the future of business.
Join leaders in Business and Brand Strategy, Marketing, Sustainability and CSR, Communication & PR, and business innovators who share the common goal of activating our shared purpose to motivate action and scale impact.
- Cargill – Strategic Pricing Value Consultant
- Aveda Corporation – Senior Manager, Global Sustainability
- Smashbox, Estee Lauder Companies – Product Development & Innovation,
- AT&T – Director- Global Environmental Sustainability
- General Mills – Global Impact Enterprise Integration Lead
- Nestle Purina – Sr. Director, Environmental Sustainability
- Nespresso – VP, Marketing
- Caesars Entertainment – VP of Brand Strategy & Creative Development
- The Guardian – Executive Director, Head of Purpose Partnerships
- ASICS – General Manager, Global Category & Digital Marketing
- Petco – Head of Sustainability
- Amazon – Head of Category Growth – Climate Pledge Friendly Program
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation – Sustainability Leader
- Valutus – Director of Quantitative Analytics