Founder & CEO Sustainable Soundtracks and Sustainable mPact
About CJ Palmer
- Founder, CEO Sustainable Soundtracks and Sustainable mPact
- International, award-winning artist, singer, songwriter
- Medical Doctor (Specialist) (Trained at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm)
- Co-Founder, CEO Verdivo Capital (asset management company, investing in large scale renewable energy projects)
- Founder Silver Road Wind Power
Palmerʼs musical career has been focused on singing, songwriting and composing. With the pop-rock band ”CJ Palmer”, Palmer experienced international success with the bandʼs debut album ”Everything That Shines” from which the singles ”34” and ”Always” became hit songs.
Sustainable Soundtracks uses music to raise awareness and stimulate action in the field of sustainability.
Sustainable Soundtracks has received an overwhelming response from audiences worldwide. Their first release ”We Don’t Have Time” further established Sustainable Soundtracks as a globally recognized voice for the sustinability movement. The song/video has played an important role in climate events all over the world.
ets on Amazon and iTunes.