Now that you’re registered for New Metrics ’17, you’ve most likely been introduced to our New Metrics ’17 App. Real-time event details at your fingertips. Connect with other attendees, create your personal schedule, navigate the Activation Hub, and much more! Available for most smartphones and tablets.
(If you are a current New Metrics ’17 registered attendee, you will be receiving your login credentials shortly, to begin utilizing the app).
Or visit www.NM17app.com from your mobile device.
To log in, simply:
1. Type in your email address used to registered for New Metrics ’17.
2. Type in your password (provided in attendee email – otherwise select ‘Reset Password’ to reset).
Only registered attendees of New Metrics ’17 can log-in and access the information in the mobile app. If you are registered but have not received your login information – it will be provided to you within 24 hours after the time of your registration – please contact us at NewMetrics@sustainablebrands.com if there is an issue.
To set up your profile, simply:
1. Connect your LinkedIn profile or enter in information manually into your profile. Once you are in the app, to find out more about using the app select the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right.
2. To edit your profile or add an image later select ‘Manage your profile’ at the top of page.
3. From here you may edit your information using the ‘Edit Profile’ section. Connect your social media platforms for easy integration with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
4. IMPORTANT: Your profile is automatically set to receive messages direct to your email. The sender will not receive your email address unless you respond. To turn off this feature: select gear icon in top right and deselect ‘allow private messaging’.
5. To save changes, be sure to click the check mark ✓ in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Send this to friend