Our goal in providing these specs is to take care of any technical issues ahead of your presentation (or the play-out of your content) so that it is presented in the most professional and trouble-free way.
Presentations (Slide Decks)
We use a variety of tools to present supporting visual content. To avoid issues with layout and formatting, we ask that you provide an Adobe Acrobat PDF file of your presentation in 16:9 format (wide). If your presentation requires animations, please contact us to inquire about PowerPoint and Keynote file options.
Note that if you will be presenting on the main stage, your speaker notes should be provided as a separate file so that we are able to display them in the confidence monitors (a simple text file is sufficient). We are not able to display speaker notes directly embedded in PowerPoint or Keynote files.
Do not embed audio or video in your presentations. Instead, please provide it as a separate file. In your presentation, simply leave a blank slide and we will play the video separately for best quality.
Container & Video Track
- Container: MP4
- Codec: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC) or Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)
- Resolution: 1080p / 1920×1080 pixels (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
- Bit Rate: 10-20 Mbps
- Codec: AAC-LC
- Tracks: Dual / Stereo – If available please provide any additional audio tracks for other languages (Tracks 1 & 2 should be English).
- Resolution: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 320 kbps
- Language: English. If audio is not English, then please provide two files: one with burned-in titles, and one without.
Additional Tracks & Files
- Captions File(s): WebVTT or SRT (SubRip) file(s) in UTF-8 encoding.
- English track is required. If available please provide with multilingual caption files (especially French, Korean, Turkish and Japanese).