Here's what's included with your Digital Pass:
Live Streamed Plenaries
Check out this schedule at a glance. To read the full details for each session, see the Full Program.
- 5:00 – 5:15 PM Welcome to Brand-Led Culture Change 2023
- 5:15 – 5:40 PM Storytelling Through Partnership
- 5:45 – 6:00 PM From Resistance to Buy-In: Three Science-Based Secrets for Making Change Stick
- 6:00 – 6:25 PM Designing For Zero Waste: Unlocking solutions through collaboration
- 6:25 – 6:30 PM Closing Remarks
- 9:00 – 9:15 AM How Laughter Changes the World: Using Humor to Influence People
- 9:20 – 9:35 AM Responding to Cultural Tipping Points
- 9:40 – 10:00 AM Addressing Your Company’s Environmental Footprint From All Angles
- 10:00 – 10:20 AM Unlocking The Power of Responsible Marketing: How To Reach For More & Keep It Real
- 11:00 – 11:20 AM Storytelling in the Anthropocene: From Problems to Possibilities
- 11:25 – 11:45 AM Uncovering Unilever’s Experimentation Engine
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM Closing Remarks
- 9:00 – 9:15 AM Six Critical Steps To Avoid Greenwashing, Build Brand Love, and Enable Consumers to Live The Sustainable Life They Seek
- 9:20 – 9:40 AM It’s Our Home
- 9:45 – 9:55 AM Ghosted by the American Dream
- 10:00 – 10:15 AM Building Retail Partnerships to Reduce Plastic Waste
- 10:20 – 10:35 AM The Future of Impact Claims and What Customers Want Next
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM Inspired by Adventure
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM Closing Remarks
* Schedule is subject to change.
Virtual Event Platform and Networking
The event will be streamed using the Stova platform. Instructions will be emailed a week before the event. Networking opportunities will be available through live chat on the platform.
Session recordings will be available two weeks after the event. You will receive an email with information on how to access via the SB Pro Library. Please note that resources are unavailable to download and will be accessible for 1 year.
SB Pro is Sustainable Brands’ individual professional subscription offering. Gain and maintain a competitive edge with exclusive access to virtual events, event archives, hand-picked premium content, and special pricing.
Get 12 months of unlimited access to all Sustainable Brands virtual events. Connect the dots on up-to-the-minute topics, such as brand-led culture change, diversity, equity and inclusion, trend watching, ESG metrics, and more.
Presale Tickets, Special Rates, & Priority Access
Get priority access to global SB events, special registration rates, and exclusive invitations to VIP sessions.
SB Pro Library
Miss a key session? Access content when it is most convenient to you through our comprehensive library.
Yes! Registration is included with the All Access, Conference, and Digital pass types for SB Brand-Led Culture Change. You do not need to register separately.
We’re looking forward to hosting the SB Brand-Led Culture Change plenaries sessions through the Aventri virtual platform. You’ll take part in mainstage plenaries, and virtual networking.
A few days before the event, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join.
Absolutely! Just like an in-person conference, we have many best practices for making the most out of your event experience. Please make note of the below tips:
- Register, onboard, and arrive early. Prepare ahead of time to minimize technical difficulties and maximize the value of your conference ticket. Make sure to create your profile, preview the event, and build your schedule well before the event starts.
- Add the event to your calendar. It’s easy to get busy, add it to your calendar so you don’t miss a thing.
- Join from a compatible browser. Hopin works best on Chrome and Firefox. Update your browser for the best experience.
- Check your internet speed. We recommend a minimum of 5mbps download and 2mbps upload. Ideally, we like to see 30mbps download and 10mbps upload or higher for the best quality.
- Restart your computer before joining the event. Ensure no other video applications are holding onto audio or video for any reason.
- Join the conversation on social. Use the hashtag #BLCC23 and follow @SustainBrands on Twitter and @SustainableBrands on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.